TEAM LEADER QA
CT Interactive is growing fast and we are aspired to be one of the most B2B-centric companies in the gambling industry. To accomplish our ambitions, we are looking for an experienced Automated Tester.
● Work closely with the Product and Project management;
● Prepare, optimize, maintain execute and control the execution of the test scripts;
● Develop and enhance scalable test automation frameworks that meet business goals;
●Use various test automation approaches – API, UI, UX, performance, and others;
●Develop functional and regression automation code from test case requirements;
● Triage, diagnose, report, track, and resolve software quality issues;
● Act as the lead in root cause analysis work for complex software and data issues;
● Ensure the appropriate testing and monitoring tools/ technologies are configured accordingly with the test objectives/ project team requirements;
●Prepare an Analysis of the full range of the issues to report possible weaknesses in the software;
●Identify required improvements in the test and development processes, make contributions to used automation tools, and successfully address specific needs;
● Communicate effectively across multiple teams to ensure cohesion and collaboration;
● Provide leadership and mentoring for team members regarding test automation;
● Manages the QA tasks and resources;
● Takes care of the team’s constant learning and upgrading and new knowledge and tools implementation;
● Be the players advocate in UX tuning and adjustment.
● 5+ years of experience in online QA testing;
● 2+ years of experience in building and executing automated tests;
● 1+ year experience as QA team Leader;
● Video gaming experience (slot games, casino games) is a significant plus;
● Experience in automation testing of products developed in the following programming languages: Java, JS, PHP, TypeScript, Python, C#;
● Experience with the application (UI/ API/ Unit) automation tools, BDD automation tools, monitoring tools, performance testing tools, and automation technologies;
● Solid background in test script creation;
● Strong experience in building automated testing architectures/ frameworks;
●Significant experience creating, executing, and reviewing the results of functional, integration, regression, and user acceptance tests.
A significant advantage would be
● Experience with test automation within CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins or similar;
● Deep understanding of Selenium WebDriver;
● Previous experience in mentoring and training Junior Automation QAs.
Let’s work together
● Professional growth in a global company;
● Meaningful enterprise projects;
● Latest technologies to choose from;
● Work side-by-side with top engineers;
● Challenging problems to solve;
● A career path with regular salary increases;
● Individual learning budget;
● Internal technical and soft skills training;
● Leadership program;
● Location: Sofia, Bulgaria.
Work & Life Balance
● Regular team gatherings;
● Charity and volunteer activities.
If You are interested, please apply with a detailed CV. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.